Tuesday, October 17, 2006



Here is Lab 4. It is a map that I replicated of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park. The fonts on this one were tough to replicate. The original was clear and well defined, I hope mine will be readable in this format. I chose to put it up here as large as it would go to give the readers eye a fighting chance. If you click on the map you will get a slightly larger view of the map by itself. (I have kept the pictures small on this sight in order to make loading the blog easier, especially for those of us still using dial-up connections.)

It really is amazing the amount of detail that goes into these maps. By detail I mean the attention to detail of the map maker. The fonts and placing of text are not mistakes but carefully chosen map elements. I am not really sure that I thought about it in this way before.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?